Well.... I've had some questions on reading comprehension since Ch. 3 (Book 2) and since I never have time to share them in class I thought I'd ask them now. Thnx if you answer them! (Sry if some of them sound dumb!!)
Ch. 3 (Ring Goes South)
4. Why do Aragorn and Gandalf disagree about which way to cross the Misty Mountains?
- I know Aragorn doesn't want to go through Moria cause of what happened last time, is that it?
Ch. 4 (Journey in the Dark)
4. What is Moria and who lived there? Why did they live there?
-I know it's a mine way through the mountains and the dwarfs live there but idk bout the rest.
5. What happened to the people who used to live there?
- ?? They were attacked???
10. Who does Frodo hear following them? Where did he come from?
- I know it's Gollum, but where'd he come from?
Ch. 5 (The Bridge of Khazad-Dum)
1. Why did Balin come to Moria? How long did he successfully rule in Moria?
2. Who fought off the Cave Troll and how did they do it?
-??Boromir and Aragorn???
Ch. 6 (Lothlorien)
3. Describe how Lothlorien compares to Rivendell.
6. What clues are there to Aragorn having been here before?
-?? He looked at stuff w/ disappointment???
Ch. 7 (The Mirror of Galadriel)
4. What did they see? (I know Sam but idk bout Frodo)
- I know he saw a "white" version of Gandalf and ??What it'll be like if the mission fails???
THANKS SO MUCH!!! Even if you answer 1 question THANKS!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
idk most of them but i think u have it right for chap 3, in chap 4, they lived there because they could mine a lot of mithril there i think, and didn't gollum escape from legolas's place? balin ruled for 5 years, rivendell remembers the ancient stuff, in lothlorien, the ancient stuff still lives in the waking world. sry i couldn't answer most of them but i hope it helps. and i'm not sure if all of them're right so u probably still wanna ask mr. b about most of them.
Post a Comment