Is everyone supposed to bring root beer and popcorn? cause' I don't have root beer. I also don't have the math. Can someone tell me real quick? Thanks!
k andrew i dont remember what the math hw was but its not due tomorrow so u dont rly need to no tonight. its due tuesday cuz we dont hav math tomorrow and no school monday. and yeah i dont think we have to bring both rootbeer and popcorn just one or the other...
3 comments:
plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze comment. seriously.
k andrew i dont remember what the math hw was but its not due tomorrow so u dont rly need to no tonight. its due tuesday cuz we dont hav math tomorrow and no school monday. and yeah i dont think we have to bring both rootbeer and popcorn just one or the other...
do we have 2 bring our backpacks??? I am in case....
Post a Comment