Dear 8th Grade Class:
Once again you shown last night! Few appreciate the amount of work you put into enriching the evening with your set up, decorations, and wonderful pork and beef sandwiches and desserts but I know! Thank you! I am so proud of you all! I am sorry that the food prep didn't allow me to see all of your plays but I am so proud of the effort you put into these on top of everything else you are managing right now!
Here's the run down for next week:
Monday Erik Dressel and friends to discuss true love and how to develop relationships that will last
Virtue Journals Due
Tuesday: FOTR Review Day
Chapter 10 Reading Comp Questions Due
Wed: Bible and Geog parts of the Unit Test
Thurs: Reading Comp, Characters, Plot, Vocab part of Unit Test
Comfortable clothes for Unit Test
Friday: Hobbit Festival!!!! From Chapel on!!!!
Please do not over stress on your journals. You have your examples. Illustrate them as you are able without going overboard. Know that I am very proud of the work you are doing and how much of yourselves you have put into these projects! Mr. B
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment