Monday, October 20, 2008

Scripts

These need work but here is what you handed in to me. Some characters still need lines.
Prancing Pony Script

Brad: Sam
Isaac: Pippin
Andrew: Frodo
Courtney: Butterbur
Caroline F: Strider
Hannah: Merry
*Caleb: Southerner/Bill Ferney

Hobbits walking into lounge

Frodo: What a smoky place!

Walk to table and sit down. Waiter brings beer. Strider calls Frodo over and other Hobbits start dancing.

Strider: Hello, I’m Strider. If I were you I’d stop your friends from dancing before it is too late.

Pippin starts blabbing and Frodo turns away.

Frodo: I hope they don’t tell about the ring.

Frodo waits 10 seconds.

Frodo: I don’t want to do this but . . .

Frodo jumps on table and the Makarena starts. Frodo takes off cloak, disco ball starts, lights dim. Merry, Pippin, Sam join in and sing.

(Song ends.)

Frodo: Look over there. Spot light moves and runs off stage.

Frodo: CF, AS, IN, HG

Pippin: CF, AS, IN, HG

Merry: CF, AS, IN, HG

Sam: CF, AS, IN, HG

Butterbur: CW

Bilbo’s Party Script

Caroline: Bilbo
Emily: Merry
Zoe: Frodo
Martha: Pippin
Rebecca: Gandalf
*Caleb: Sam

Merry: This is a great party!

Pippin: Yeah, but I think it needs some spice in it. (both run behind the stage)

Bilbo: (quietly) May I have your attention please?

Frodo: Yo, peeps. Listen to my Bilb!! (crowd falls quiet)

Bilbo: (says his speech from FOTR. During speech Frodo listens intently and Pippin and Merry interrupt a lot and spray silly spring on Bilbo. Bilbo disappears.)

Merry and Pippin: Yes! Finally! (Start dancing and music starts again. Go into crowd and interact.)

Narrator: Later, at Bilbo’s house

Gandalf: I think you should give the ring to Frodo.

Bilbo: No, it’s mine!

Gandalf: Bilbo! Drop the ring! (Gets bigger to scare him.)

Bilbo: (Cowering) Sorry Gandalf. (Embrace each other.) Good bye!

Gandalf: Good bye! (holding the ring)

(Frodo walks in . . .)

Frodo: Where’s my Bilbo?

Gandalf: Bilbo has left for awhile.

Frodo: Nooooooo! Bilbo!



Gollum Scene

Jacob: Gollum
Olivia: Frodo
Nikki: Sam
Anabel: Ring

Frodo: (talking to Sam) I wonder what Gollum is doing over by that puddle?

Sam: By Jove, he’s poppin a squat right next to that crappy puddle.

Frodo: What strong language you use. Shut up ol Sammy my boy.

Sam: Yes Mr. Frodo.

Gollum: We loves it, yes we hates it.

Frodo: Sup Gollum. Whats with the loin cloth?

Gollum: It’s the new style, you like?

Sam: Hey, why am I being excluded?

Frodo: Because you are stupid, you old fart.

Sam: So, doesn’t mean I have to be excluded.

Frodo: Well, oh now, you’re in the conversation.

Gollum: But what about uses? We’re being excluded, yes, my uses

Sam: Attack the north flank! Now Frodo!

Frodo: Ok, let’s move out.

Gollum: What’s happening to uses, yes, uses. (Gollum bites Frodo.)

Frodo: Ahhh, Charlie bit me.

Sam: Don’t! Worry Mr. Frodo, I’ll save you. (Sam kills Gollum with a rock.)

Sam: Now, let’s see that cut. (Sam looks at cut.) Oh, it’s only a mortal flesh wound but I think Gollum had rabies.

Frodo: I’m sorry for the trouble Sam. Can you take me to the doctor?

Sam: Yes, Mr. Frodo, anything for you my precious!

No comments: