Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Halloween
I know a lot of ppl can't come and don't want to come.... but if you are coming to the thing at my house on Halloween, can you tell me as soon as possible plz! Just an FYI.... I have a HUGE neighborhood!!! It starts around Bosley Rd. and continues till Pot Spring Rd. I tried to attach a pic but it wouldn't let me.... Well yea... that's my post! TA DA!!!! IDC if anyone shows up, just thought I'd be a fun way to get the 8th grade together... ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I can come. do you know who else is going.
i can't. sorry.
Sorry, Isaac and I are goin' to my neighborhood because my neighborhood is flippin awesome! :)
I want to go but as andrew said, and I quote,"my neighbor hood is flippin awesome!"
you two crakc me up..... and hannah i dont know if i can cause like fenn and i usually do it together but she also wants to do it with these other girls so i might be abel to miss it this year (im not really friends with the other girls so i think that it would be ackward for me) ;)
I think I can come Hannah. Question though. Are we eating at your house for dinner or eating before we come?
thanx Caroline that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol
woim fuzzay! yeehay!
Post a Comment