Caleb, I don't mean to be rude in ANY way... but because the test is tomorrow can we use the blog for questions not pictures please. I will admit the picture is ADORABLE though...I hope you feel better REALLY SOON!!!
BBBeeeeeeeeecccccccccccCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUSSSSSE#EEEE nobudy gose on my blog, atthe time ist seemed relevant, and i d k how to invite Pple to me "blob"
8 comments:
Caleb, I don't mean to be rude in ANY way... but because the test is tomorrow can we use the blog for questions not pictures please. I will admit the picture is ADORABLE though...I hope you feel better REALLY SOON!!!
ok ps i didnt take it personlly
yeah how bout you post stuff like that on your own blob... you know the cookies one!
~Caroline
BBBeeeeeeeeecccccccccccCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUSSSSSE#EEEE nobudy gose on my blog, atthe time ist seemed relevant, and i d k how to invite Pple to me "blob"
blob?
blob!?
Ok, what!?
Caleb, this blog is for a class not for personal notes and jokes. Please send those emails separately.
Post a Comment