+118.jpg)
Does anyone else feel like they just NEED Mexico!! I want to be able to feel God, that he's always with me, always caring for me, and protecting me! I know he's with me but sometimes I just can't feel him. Anyone else feel this way? Or am I just weird? Hahaa...
MEXICO I MISS YOU!!!
^^Note the Screen Name: Meant4Mexico1515
^^ I know corny... but idc
Sorry Random to you... not to me
2 comments:
(hannah- this is how it is for me, so it might be totally different for you) I don't think that you necessarily need Mexico to feel that close to God. He is omnipresent. For me, mexico strenghthened my realtionship with God, but i feel just as close here as mexico. That feeling of closeness doesn't come by itself. I have to think and remember... Maybe the answer to feeling that way doesn't lie in Mexico, but in you.......... maybe not though...idk
I agree with you Martha. Like I feel close to God here, but not nearly as close as I did in Mexico. Like I feel like I'm not living for the Lord here. The things we did in Mexico helped me feel close and I just don't know how to do that here. SIGH!
Post a Comment