Monday, December 1, 2008

Memory Verse!!!

Mr. B
The handout you gave me today and the NAS version that you gave us don't quite match up like there is a little bit of different wording. And I was wondering which wording you will be looking for. Also I know that you were considering giving us the same handout that you gave us today tomorrow to lessen the time and what not. Have you made a decision? And how accurate does out grammar and spelling have to be? Also for the comprehension questions you mentioned will they be on the quiz? And if so, what is the general topic and have we gone over the answer? If the question was about the verses you mentioned with verses 3 and 10 I am not sure I understood your meaning. Because the direction that I'm pretty sure that you were heading in is not the same theme that I had in mind. And when you said the whole drawing a picture thing was that a joke? If not, then does it have to be about the meaning that you think or is it about our meaning? Also how well would you expect the drawing (assuming there is one although I thought that you were joking.... or at least I hoped!). I think I asked most of my questions for now!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
~CAROLINE MACLURE

No comments: