Dear Ailing Classmates:
If you can take the unit test tomorrow that is great. If you are still too sick you can take the WWII part Wed during school and take the Alicia part home as a take home Wed afternoon or evening. If you are too sick to take the tests Tuesday and Wednesday I will work with your parents to arrange a time for you to take it at home. I know you don't want to miss our celebrations Thursday and Friday. If you are up to it it will be good to get the tests out of the way. Don't overdo it though! This is meant to reinforce what you have learned and I would rather you took it when you have energy and a clear mind! I am praying for all of you!!! Mr. B
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment