I hope all our shadowers had good days today. We had a great relaxed day at Cambridge catching up on unfinished work.
For those of you who weren't with us remember the goal in your presentations is to give us a good sense of why your character was significant to WWII. Any background you can give us is great but remember the presentation should only be 4-5 minutes so you have to pick what you share about yourself carefully.
Several of you want to do power points. If you do remember that you are being graded on the rubric I gave you for oral presentations. The power point should support a strong oral presentation on your part which includes how you speak, how you stand, and what you do with your own body and voice to make the presentation interesting. Do not rely on your powerpoint to be the presentation. It is a tool just like a story board to support what you present. We are interested in you the WWII figure!
I can't wait for your presentations tomorrow! Mr. B
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment