Do we have to know like every single detail?? Like how many ppl died in each battle and how many planes or boats were lost... cause I was just focusing on the fact that if they lost a lot of men or a little... or if we won or not... or how hard it was... I wasn't studying the tiny details... Do we have to know them? Sorry I love dots....
"The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)
~Hannah
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, you dont need to know exact numbers of deaths. Refer to the study guide for the main points you need to know.
THe study gide DOSENT have main points!!
Post a Comment