Thanks for a great day today! I am so proud of how you are processing some very challenging material both on the war fronts and with Mr. Donohue. You are an amazing group of students with huge hearts!
Remember to bring whatever you need to work on unfinished assignments with you tomorrow. You can work on Alicia, your biography project, your Scripture translations and beatitudes, or your study guide for the unit test. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to have copies of for you.
I can't wait to see you all in character beginning Thursday! We have a wonderful week and a half ahead of us and then it's Christmas!!!!
Your grateful and proud teacher, Mr. B
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mr. Buresh,
This is kind of a strange question, but sense I'm a general (MacArthur) I have to dress as one. And no one I know has a general costume. Do you know where I could get or find one? THANKS!
Can our oral presentations say the same things as our paper, except shorter?
Post a Comment