I dont remember learning about wake island, burma, Korea, the invasion ofchina, kamikaze attacks, manchuria, and the shooting of yamamoto, but those are on the Pacific chronological order!!!!!!!! those wont be on the test right??? if they will be on there - WHAT ARE THEY???
7 comments:
thats what i was wondering! and what is the chronological order you got
for the pacific
we learned about the shooting of Yamamoto in Courtney's presentation.... It was on April 18,1943. But I was wondering the same things on all the others.
IdONT know- I couldnt do it because all of that other stuff WE NEVER LEARNED ABOUT
You are partially right. You did learn about the Japanese invasion of China in 1937. They massacred Chinese like Hitler massacred Jews! You do not need to worry about the Japanese earlier invasions of Korea and Manchuria or their later invasions of Burma etc. For our test you just need to know the attacks on China, then Pearl Harbor, then the Philippines and Indonesia (Dutch East Indies) and all the other islands of the Pacific we have to island hop.
When did they attack China?
Wait.... I'm cool with that... but when did they take Indonesia?
Post a Comment