Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dove....

I dont know what to do!!!! I was showing my mom the ornament on Friday or Thursday and I guess she thought that is was a cookie and THREW IT AWAY!!!! the worst part is that trash guy came so there is NO WAY I CAN GET IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh.... what should I do??? and mr. buresh please dont be mad it just looked so delisious and sorta like a cookie... maybe ill be able to make a new one....... I DONT KNOW PLEEEAASSSEEEE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Caroline

8 comments:

Hannah Banana Montana from Atlanta said...

I'd probably just make one that's a cookie.

martha-yay!! said...

Mine BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!! I put in on a table, and then when I came back, it was snapped in half with one half bitten off! I think my dog ate it!

Caroline M. said...

oh no!!! well at least im not alone..... so what are you thnking about doing martha?? and hannah thanks for the idea but I think it might be hard to write on it w/o messing it up..... and it wouldnt be good for teh school's mouse problem hahaha but thanks!!!!!

Zoe said...

what's the dove ornament? i haven't heard anything about one of those.... do i get one?

Caroline M. said...

you have to get one from mr b...... but they are due 2maro you have to write the name of the person you are honoring on it and like decorate it and then you show it at christmas chapel and say the name and where they served or like what they did in WWII......

martha-yay!! said...

caroline... i found some clay and formed the other part of the doveand then baked it- It worked really well!!

Andrew the Mexican Cactus said...

Not that I don't feel bad for you... but that's kinda funny. Try doing what Martha did.

Caroline M. said...

i used all the clay we have on the science project!!!!! so i cant do the smart idea martha did :'(