Tuesday, December 16, 2008

chronological order/DUMB QUESDIONNN...

I have the left side of the chronological order thing filled in, but none of the right side. Can someone help? Just read the numbers from top to bottom on the right. THANK YOU!!! WHAT DO WE HAVE TO KNOW BESIDES WHAT IS ON THE STUDY GUIDE? EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THIS RANDOM STUFF!!!!! HELP ME!!! PLEASE!
CAN SOMEONE WRITE DOWN THE CORRECT NUMBERS FOR THE ISLAND MAP PLEASE? GRATSI!

:)

6 comments:

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew the Mexican Cactus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah Banana Montana from Atlanta said...

Well this is what I got on the right... idk if it's right though.... the one's that say skipped means I didn't know what they were so I didn't use them.... 6,skip,5,8,10,3,7,11,4,1,skip,skip,9,skip,12! YEA!!! I FAILED..... hope it helps....

Caroline M. said...

I LOVE HANNAH!!!!

Andrew the Mexican Cactus said...

thank you hannah! but what is not on the study guide that we have to know? RRGGG!!!!!!

Scott Buresh said...

Andrew, you need to relax! Think of WWII as a story. Why did Hitler begin the war? Why did Stalin, Mussolini, and Hirohito join him? Each had ambitions for their own empires. Who got conquered? Who survived: Great Britain. Who joined GB: the USA once Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. The rest of the war is how we fought back in the Pacific and in Europe beginning with North Africa then Siciliy and Italy then France and finally Germany. On the Eastern Front Stalin finally stopped Hitler at Stalingrad and then drove him back to Berlin.