Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break

How's everyone liking Spring Break??? Mine's amazing!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

mine is boring someone text me please

Isaac said...

Boring

Zoe said...

not very exciting, kinda sick. haha i think it's funny that hannah was like "ahhh mine's so great!!!" and then the only ppl to comment were like "yea, mine's boring" lol

Hannah Banana Montana from Atlanta said...

You guys are humbugs!! HUMBUGS I TELL YOU!! Make something of your LAST spring break @ Cambridge. WAAA!!!! Well I'm at the beach and I keep burning my nose. So my face is kinda red.... but I have my dog down here along with my cousin's dog JACK!!! THEY LOVE EACHOTHER! No joke! So I'm sorry to hear that all you guys are having boring Spring breaks..... hope that changes!! ADIOS AMIGOS!

Anonymous said...

haha yeah that's funny zoe. I've been sick with the flu what do u have?

Isaac said...

I'm trying to make my break funner but the stuff I wanna do never happens

Zoe said...

lol isaac funner indeed. yeah spring break's not good cuz it's COLD! why it be COLD in springgg?????? ugh so not cool

Anonymous said...

yeah i no! i wish it would actually feel like spring!!! :(

Caleb said...

it actually felt like spring in FLA! iz so happy...