I can't wait to see you all on Monday! Just to clarify it would be great if your letters to Alicia and WWII virtue page are done for Monday. That way you won't have them hanging over your heads as Mr. Song gives you your new assignments out of To Kill a Mockingbird. I am also going to give you a chance to do one more rewrite of your WWII Biography papers if you would like to once you get them on Monday. Not to worry though. If you haven't finished those assignments by Monday I will accept them up to Thursday.
Enjoy the long weekend! Mr. B
2 comments:
will you have time to edit our alicia letters this week? i'm not sure who to address it to--dear alicia or dear mrs appleman-jurman ????????
Will we be getting our WWII test and Alicia test and essays back? Cause I don't know if I want it back.
Post a Comment