Monday, November 3, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey guys!!! I have a huge prayer request!!! This Saturday I am taking the SSAT to get into GFS and I am extremely nervous. I know that stress and anxiety just make you do worse on tests, and currently I have loads of it. So I was wondering if you guys could pray that the Lord would take all the stress off of me and fill me with peace all through this week and especially on Saturday! Thanks so much!!! POWER OF PRAYER!!!

~Hannah

3 comments:

Zoe said...

hanney, u'll do fine. i'll pray 4 u but u're so smart it'll all b good. just let God empower u

Anonymous said...

Yeah she's right!! And Hannah- YOU'VE BEEN STUDYING!! I'm not even gonna study when i take it!! well my mom sed i dont hav to but anyway uve been studying and praying ull do fine!
-Rebecca

Hannah Banana Montana from Atlanta said...

Thanks for your guys's prayers!!! I feel SO MUCH at peace!!! And ppl.... if your looking for a good website to practice vocab go to freerice.com or org.... plus it donates food to the needy!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PRAYERS!