Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hitler Speech??

Mr. B.
I am not gonna lie I am a little bit stressed about this Hitler speech.... I practiced A LOT but it really isn't good and i don't feel good about it and I don't know what to do and I have lots of questions so here are a few...... I am not sure that I fully understand what the requirements are for the Hitler speech resiting or whatever you want to call it. I mean I understand that you don't want us to make fun of Hitler and I understand that you will be grading it but I don't understand how we are exactly supposed to say it with the same inspiring and captivating way that Hitler used to almost enchant his audience. And I also don't understand how you said that you don't want it to seem like we are reading it..... I mean I understand that Hitler had notes and sometimes nonchalantly looked down but i don't think that I will be able to do I like that because I didn't write that speech and I don't quite understand what he is telling his listeners during my part which makes it difficult not to read it and you said that we have to say it word for word but that we dont have to memorize it and we cant look down at the paper so I don't think that I quite understand how that adds up... Also I don't really know what emotion to give off..... also are we allowed to use hand motions I am pretty sure that we aren't but I'm just checking because if we are trying to act like Hitler during his speeches then they are pretty mandatory...... Also I am not sure what tone of voice to use.... And finally (for now) how good do you expect/want this to be?????????????
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: