Thanks for a great afternoon with Abby! She loved being with you. I hope you are excitedly brainstorming ideas for your series.
I forgot to remind everyone on Friday that Monday is our internet research workshop. Come with your topics in mind (Cold War or Civil Rights Era) and bring your own personal laptops if you prefer.
What a great week we have had and next week proves to be just as rich. Hopefully Mr. Song's dad will be coming on Friday to share what it was like living in the woods as a young teenage orphan during the Korean War. Sound familiar?
See you Monday! Mr. B
1 comment:
Thanks forthe reminder! I was also wondering if I could bring in a book on my topic and ask if it was a good sourse. Also, what are we going todo if it snows tomorrow and we are off? Thank you!
Post a Comment