QUESTION!!!! Ok.... for the cover page..... you know how when you open the sketchbook up to the page we are doing the cover page on. Well... do you use both sides?? Or just 1?? PLEASE comment if you think you know the answer OR on what you are doing... THANKS
~Hannah
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
either way it works
Hannah, I think u just have to do 1side for the cover page.
HUH!!! Which one?? Jacob said either... Caroline said 1?? I'm confounded!! HAHA ZOE!! VOCAB!!
1 or 2 will work, if you want to do 1 then you have to cover up the other side with black or some other colored paper
good job, hannah. impressive vocab indeed. and there are like no limitations 2 what u can do on your book. whichever option feels right 4 u, do it. just make sure it's u.
MR. BURESH!! I need boundries!! I don't like this!! I'm scared I'm gonna go over board... but there is no over board or is there?? Breath in and out... ok I think I'll be ok!! THANKS EVERYONE!!
Post a Comment