Monday, September 29, 2008

Reading Comp. ?s

I read the chapter 9 and I still did not fully understand the answers to questions. These are the ?s that I did not get:

What kind of people live in Bree? How is Bree different than any other town in Middle Earth?

What kind of innkeeper is Barliman Butterbur?

so I was wandering if you guys could help me with the answers or just tell me the answers.

Thank you.
See u guys 2morrow!!

2 comments:

Zoe said...

i didn't really get what kind of people live in bree except for that they're more used 2 mingling w/ hobbits but bree has the most different types of creatures go there. and there was more stuff about barliman than i remeber but wat i do remember is that he forgets stuff really earsily and really fast.

martha-yay!! said...

i got that little people and big people live in bree (Hobbits and men) i also got that mr butterbur is a welcoming, fat, busy, talented inkeeper who talks really loud and and fast. hope this helps!!