Monday, September 29, 2008

QUOTES!!

Ok... I'm trying to find a quote for Pippin, it's from the movie though, (not part of the 7 required, doing 3 on this 1 page). But... I know the quote, it's when they had just met Aragorn, and they were walking and Pippin (think it was Pippin, if Merry please tell me) was unpacking the food, and Aragorn was like we just ate, and Pippin was like, "Breakfast yes, but it's time for tea (or something)." And Merry is like I don't think he knows about tea. And Pippin is like, "But he knows about lunch, supper, dinner, and elevensies, Merry he knows about elevensies right??" Does anyone know the exact wording. I'd look in the movie but I don't own it. I'm gonna look on youtube.... if you do please tell me!!

~HANNAH!!

2 comments:

Caroline M. said...

pippin is your favorite isnt he ....... i mean you named your quail after him hahaha

Caroline M. said...

i just want to say again i am no longer laxgirl595 so dont be confused with my previous posts.... i fixed it