Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homework Update

I hope you all have recovered from RVR! My weekend has been even more challenging. Yesterday I got caught in the storm on a 65 mile bike ride. At times I couldn't see and then coming through Ruxton I had to ride through water up to my knees!! Ruxton Road and turned into a river. Then I got home to find my basement flooded!

As for homework, on Monday
1) your discussion questions through chapter 8 are due.
2) The plot outlines are to help you track the story and should be completed as you complete the discussion questions. I will not grade these though.
3) Your jeopardy questions are due. The "final jeopardy" big question is only one per group.
4) Your translation of Luke 10:27 is due.
5) Your virtue journal is ongoing as you have time.

This sounds like more than it is so please don't stress over it!

I'm glad to still be with you after my Saturday adventure! Mr. B

2 comments:

Isaac said...

good luck with your basement. we had that happen a couple years ago.not fun. thank you for posting the home work!

Hannah Banana Montana from Atlanta said...

AWW!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your basement!! I wish there was something I could do, if there is tell me please! I've got some catching up to do w/ the plot outlines.... thanks for the reminder!!